What is in it for you? This is a common question amongst all recruiters. Discover the benefits of following a social recruiting regiment, and learn about what's in it for you in the long run.
- Social recruiting is a balance of social sourcing,…socializing your employer brand,…and sharing your jobs in a way…that doesn't repel your followers.…These three key elements work together to achieve results,…namely, improved quality of hire, increase referrals,…greater retention, and increased productivity.…With all that in mind, the number one question I get…is "What's in it for me?" which is a great question to ask.…But before I answer this, allow me to ask you a question.…
How easy is your job?…Most often, I come across recruiters who've been around…for a while and are doing their job the same way…they learned it years ago.…They still send out hundreds of emails…and invitations to connect.…But spamming people is no longer the answer.…Similarly, cold-calling is dead, or at least,…with less than 2% results,…it doesn't have a lot to show for.…Still, these recruiters are evaluated by their managers…on the amount of messages they send out,…and on the amount of resumes they send to clients.…
And that is so old-school.…
- Identify the stakeholders that should be involved when moving your recruiting process into social recruiting.
- Recognize the advantages of using LinkedIn to recruit job seekers.
- Summarize the steps taken to start social recruiting.
- Explain the importance of promoting your company brand in your social recruiting strategy.
- Recall the key element you should always keep in mind when creating content for your social platforms.
- Identify strategies for optimizing your time spent posting content to social media platforms.