Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Selling into Industries: Financial Services.
- This course is for more advanced sellers. To maximize your investment in this course, you should already have a basic understanding of your product and the industry. You should also know what your typical sale process looks like and where your company has been successful. This course is designed to immerse you into the world of financial services, and help make you a faster, more profitable rep when you're selling into the financial industry.
- Define investments.
- Craft a financial narrative.
- Explain how to read annual reports.
- Identify your buyers.
- Codify your value.
- Describe how to tap into industry deadlines.
- List reasons buyers will trust you.