Learn what you should know before coming into this course, as well as what to expect in each video. The information and tips in this course are geared to an HR audience.
- Here's what you should know to be successful in this course. First, this course is designed for those with a working knowledge and background in human resources and business strategy. That includes HR leaders and professionals as well as strategic leaders outside of HR. Second, use the reflection questions embedded throughout the course. At the end of each movie I will ask you a reflection question. I want you to pause the course, open the notebook tool, and write down your answer.
Each question is to get you thinking about your current HR strategy and how to improve its clarity and impact. And with that, let's dive in.
- Arrange the questions of HR strategy in order of importance.
- Define “pivotal” within the context of the course.
- Identify three key questions that help clarify and focus organizational strategy.
- Define the term “bottleneck.”
- Name four characteristics a person might have that supports improved work performance.
- Explain the importance of an HR budget that aligns with HR strategy.
- Describe the three energy profiles and how they can be used to create a balance in HR strategy.