Learn what you should know before coming into this course, as well as what to expect in each video. The information and tips in this course are geared to an HR audience.
- Here's what you should know to be successful in this course. First, this course is designed for those with a working knowledge and background in human resources and business strategy. That includes HR leaders and professionals as well as strategic leaders outside of HR. Second, use the reflection questions embedded throughout the course. At the end of each movie I will ask you a reflection question. I want you to pause the course, open the notebook tool, and write down your answer.
Each question is to get you thinking about your current HR strategy and how to improve its clarity and impact. And with that, let's dive in.
- Asking the right questions
- Focusing on what is pivotal
- Defining sustainable strategic success
- Finding bottlenecks
- Pivotal talent attributes and HR deliverables
- Strategic HR investments
- HR measurements and analytics