In this course, learn the features and benefits of HR information systems. The goal is to give you a high-level understanding of these tools and to take a deep dive into the features and benefits that can help your company.
- In this course, we'll be discussing the features and benefits of human resource information systems. My hope is to give you a high-level understanding of these tools and take a deep dive into the features and benefits that can help your company. I'm going to use a few systems as examples throughout the course, but that isn't an endorsement of those programs or a complete list of HRIS options. I also won't be teaching you how to use these programs. There are plenty of courses in the LinkedIn Learning Library to help you with the specifics of some of these systems if you decide to implement a particular HRIS.
Before you watch this course, you should have a general understanding of human resources and its commonly used terms, as I'll be using them throughout the course to describe the HRIS features and benefits.
DISCLAIMER: This course addresses US law concepts that may not apply in all countries. LinkedIn (including Lynda.com) and the instructor are not giving legal advice. Neither Linkedin (including Lynda.com) nor the instructor represent you. The information conveyed through this course is similar to a college or law school course; it is not intended to give legal advice, but instead to communicate information to help viewers understand the basics of the topic presented. The views and legal interpretations presented in this course do not necessarily represent the views of LinkedIn or Lynda.com.
- Using dashboards
- Recruiting and hiring
- Managing the onboarding process
- Payroll integration
- Managing employee leave and time off
- Using HRIS systems to support performance management
- Working with learning management systems
- Reporting and compliance