Join Kelley O'Connell for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Scrum: Advanced.
- This course is for anyone who wants to take their Scrum practices to the next level. If you need a refresher on this topic, check out my course on The Basics of Scrum. If you're new to Agile, I recommend taking my course on Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Project Management, or the Agile at Work series.
- Adding finesse to your scrum
- The product owner and scrum master roles
- The relationship between the product owner and scrum master
- Product owner as business representative
- Product owner as a team's business guide
- Scrum master as team advocate
- The forming and storming stages of team development
- Taking a team from norming to performing
- Scrum master as team guardian