Join Kelley O'Connell for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Scrum: Advanced.
- This course is for anyone who wants to take their Scrum practices to the next level. If you need a refresher on this topic, check out my course on The Basics of Scrum. If you're new to Agile, I recommend taking my course on Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile Project Management, or the Agile at Work series.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Adding finesse to your scrum
- The product owner and scrum master roles
- The relationship between the product owner and scrum master
- Product owner as business representative
- Product owner as a team's business guide
- Scrum master as team advocate
- The forming and storming stages of team development
- Taking a team from norming to performing
- Scrum master as team guardian