This course is for marketing and sales professionals who are interested in building more focus into their commercial strategies around their most important accounts. Watch this video for more detail on what's covered in this course.
- This course is for marketing and sales professionals who are interested in focusing more commercial strategies around their most important accounts. Key account management is a blend of marketing activities and selling programs, but it involves many other departments in your company to give key accounts the right level of service. This course is not just for large companies. If you're a small startup with just a few accounts, this course will show you how to retain them at perhaps the most critical time ever.
Even a small well-established business can benefit from this course by helping you focus on the accounts that matter most, your key accounts. If you're new to marketing and/or sales, I recommend you review my Marketing Fundamentals course and my Sales Management Fundamentals course. Managing key accounts starts with a solid understanding of how companies commercialize their products and services. Key accounts deserve your best service and attention, and they want you to be just as successful as they are.
If you have that mindset about key accounts, this course is for you.
- Understanding key account management
- Understanding the key account management process
- Developing criteria for key account status
- Selecting key accounts
- Defining a vision, mission, and strategic focus
- Identifying the key account management task
- Communicating your strategy
- Hiring, training, and rewarding key account managers
- Developing a call plan for key accounts
- Measuring key account results