Join Dorie Clark for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Managing Office Politics.
- There are no prerequisites for this course, but it's designed for professionals who want to understand office politics, and take control of workplace dynamics, to shape them in a positive direction. What's really necessary is having an open mind, because a lot of people shy away from the concept of office politics, because it sounds distasteful, and the way some people act, it certainly is. But what we're talking about here is how to make smart and strategic moves in order to gain influence in authentic, not deceptive, ways. In this course, we'll learn how to succeed by managing office politics with integrity.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building social proof and goodwill
- Exhibiting authenticity
- Defining your workplace goals
- Identifying key decision makers
- Strengthening relationships
- Identifying company values
- Connecting your colleagues