Join Angela Wick for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Agile Product Owner Role: Foundations.
- This course is all about Agile product ownership. It's designed to help your team increase the pace and quality of their work on Agile projects and get the right products built to maximize value to the customer. If you're new to Agile or unfamiliar with some of the basic Agile terms and concepts, then you may wanna watch the Agile at Work series with Doug Rose. It offers a great introduction to Agile and explains how the teams work.
This course focuses specifically on the product owner role on Agile teams. It's great for all business leaders, business analysts, product and project managers, and anyone on an Agile team who needs to better understand how to determine what gets built.
- Identify the goals of a product owner on an agile team.
- Explore the essentials of an agile roadmap.
- Examine the elements of an agile planning overview.
- Identify key agile product owner competencies.
- Recognize the fundamentals of the experimenting and prototyping phase of agile planning.
- Discover common myths of agile product ownership.