Join Dave Crenshaw for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Entrepreneurship: Finding and Testing Your Business Idea.
- All our viewers are welcome to go through this course. If you've ever thought about starting a business or if you're getting ready to start one, this course is perfect for you. Or perhaps you're an established entrepreneur and you're looking to diversify or branch out into different opportunities, this course is also for you, however this course is not about running an existing business. If you're interested in that, I recommend small business secrets. Now this course is about the beginning point, about how to separate good ideas from the best business opportunities and how to test those opportunities.
If you're in the spot of beginning your business, this course is for you.
- Recognize effective an ineffective starting points for finding new business ideas.
- Differentiate between business ideas with opportunity factors and those without.
- Break down how demand relates to choosing a business idea.
- List some of the resources you should assess before beginning a business.
- Explain what proprietary advantage is and how it can benefit your business.
- Summarize the benefits of creating a micro business plan before you invest money in your idea.