Join Jeff Toister for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Innovative Customer Service Techniques.
- I'd like to go over a few things to help you get the most out of this course. It's intended for customer service professionals who are looking for fresh ideas to serve their customers at the highest level possible. If you're a customer service leader or small business owner, you'll gain insight that you can share with your team. You can also benefit from this course if your primary customers are coworkers or internal customers. The first time you take this course, you might find it helpful to watch it all the way through, making note of some concepts you'd like to try.
One you complete the course, you can always go back and review individual videos to focus on a particular topic. Many of the videos contain specific exercises to help you apply what you learn. I've also included some exercise files to help you with the activities in this course. They're available for all lynda.com members to download and use. I'll be sure to reference each one as we cover it. One of those files is a Learning Plan Worksheet. I recommend downloading that one now and completing it before moving on to the next video.
It will help you identify your personal goals for the program. And you can use it to track your progress as you implement new concepts.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identifying the most important customer need
- Making wait time more bearable
- Improving your power of observation
- Avoiding directed attention fatigue
- Increasing teamwork