This course is designed for anyone who serves internal customers. Develop a personal learning plan to identify and track your training goals.
In this course, learn skills and techniques for providing outstanding internal customer service to colleagues within your organization. Jeff Toister shares how to build positive workplace relationships, communicate effectively, and serve coworkers who can be difficult to work with. He also provides techniques for managing—and exceeding—expectations for internal service, and solving problems quickly and effectively.
- Distinguishing between internal and external customer service
- Creating positive workplace relationships
- Working with difficult coworkers
- Practicing active listening to uncover your customers' needs
- Managing internal customer expectations
- Anticipating problems
- Defusing angry colleagues
- Adjusting your workplace attitude