Gain a deeper understanding of your customer. Find pain points and opportunities in the customer experience with journey mapping.
- Every company thinks they have loyal customers, but where does that loyalty come from? Is it because you offered a discount? Is it because nothing better has come along? Or, is it because these customers are emotionally connected to your brand and they trust you're going to be loyal to them? The companies that everybody talks about, they're looking at every step of their customers' journey. They're dedicated not only because it's good for customers but because it's great for business.
In this course I'll walk you through how to map the journey for and with your customers. I'll share some of the best ways to create a journey map that reflects the reality of your customer experience. And I'll share ideas and tips to help you not only create the map but the best ways to use it in your customer-first culture. I'm Jeannie Walters, and I'm looking forward to sharing customer journey mapping with you. I hope you'll join us.
- Explain the characteristics of a customer journey map.
- Identify the group of people best suited to validate the findings of a customer journey map and to get additional input.
- Summarize the importance of touchpoints when creating a customer journey map.
- List the steps in the process of building a customer journey map.
- Recognize examples of “moments of truth.”