Understand the practical details of the test, and know what you need to do to be ready on test day.
- Test day has finally arrived.…You may not feel ready, but I bet you're more than ready.…Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all.…So let's talk about what to expect at the exam center…on the day of the test,…so that you're facing fewer unknowns.…That'll get rid of some of your worries,…so you can let your agile knowledge flow freely.…On exam day, remember to arrive 30 minutes ahead…of the scheduled start time for your test.…As soon as you arrive, check in with the testing center.…
They'll ask for your ID, your PMI exam confirmation number,…and the test scheduling confirmation number.…So have your printouts ready to share.…You'll also be asked to remove your jacket…and remove any objects from your pockets.…These items, along with backpacks and handbags…will be placed into a locker…for safe keeping during the exam.…Check out the list of all the items that are prohibited…from the test center at this website.…Once things are placed into your locker,…you'll get the only key,…so you know your personal belongings are safe.…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day