In this video, learn about exam pass or fail rates and what to expect once you receive the preliminary pass or fail on the day of the exam.
- You've taken the exam, and now the wait begins.…Let me walk you through some key points…to remember while you wait.…Minutes after you click submit on the day…of the SHRM-CP exam, you will receive…a provisional pass or fail.…While this provisional result is usually the same…as the final result, you shouldn't add SHRM-CP…to your professional name…until the official scores are received.…This generally happens four weeks…after the close of the testing window.…
You will receive an email from SHRM directing you to visit…the My Results tab of your online portal that you set up…during the application process.…You'll receive your certificate and lapel pin in the mail…four to six weeks after your official results are received.…A passing score on the SHRM-CP is 200.…All test takers who pass the test receive this score.…You will also receive a report on how you performed…on each behavioral competency cluster…and the three knowledge domains.…
The SHRM-CP is challenging, but with proper preparation,…you can pass the first time.…
Disclaimer: This course is not produced nor endorsed by SHRM®.
- Name the four categories of leadership theories.
- Explain the difference between hard negotiators and principle negotiators.
- Define “global mindset.”
- Identify an organic approach to change.
- List the three knowledge domains.
- Recall the functional areas of the organization domain.