In this video, learn about exam pass or fail rates and what to expect once you receive the preliminary pass or fail on the day of the exam.
- You've taken the exam, and now the wait begins.…Let me walk you through some key points…to remember while you wait.…Minutes after you click Submit…on the day of the PHR exam, you'll receive…a preliminary pass or fail.…While this preliminary result is usually…the same as the final result, you shouldn't add…PHR to your professional name until…the official scores are received.…This generally happens 15 to 20 days later via email…from the HR Certification Institute.…
A passing score on the PHR is 500.…This is a scale score that's designed…to account for the variance in exam difficulty across…the different versions of the PHR test.…The PHR is challenging, but with proper preparation,…you can pass the exam the first time.…As of January 2017, 55% of first-time…test-takers passed the exam.…The email you receive with your results…from HRCI will include instructions…on activating your digital badge.…
HRCI issues a digital badge,…which serves as your official certificate.…However, you may request a paper certificate…by contacting HRCI directly.…
Disclaimer: This course is not produced nor endorsed by HRCI®.
- Name the four traditional organizational structures.
- Explain the rights an employee has when they are affected by a reduction in force (RIF).
- List the five motivational theories.
- Identify the differences between the entitlement and pay-for-performance compensation strategies.
- Determine which of the five generations is considered the first true digital natives.
- Recall the duties of a chief information officer.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/05/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover risk and change management, learning and development, and total rewards. In addition, the following topics were updated: PHR exam outline and HR’s strategic focus.