Learn how becoming an Agile Certified Practitioner can bolster your career, since agile practices are officially recognized as mainstream methodologies for projects.
- For many years the Project Management Institute, or PMI,…has offered certifications for project managers…so they can demonstrate their skills in various…project management specialties.…Starting in 2011 PMI added a certification focused…on Agile methodologies.…This is called the ACP, or Agile Certified Practitioner.…It has been a great boon because it means…that Agile practices are officially recognized…as mainstream methodologies for projects.…
It also acknowledges all the hard working Agilists out there…with more career opportunities and a way to prove…the depth of their experience.…You see, the ACP exam, unlike other Agile certifications,…is about more than just what you know…in a vertical specialty.…Let's talk a little about the Certified Scrum Master, CSM,…as an example of this type of exam.…In order to get a CSM you need to take a two day course…and then pass the exam.…
Many people have taken the CSM, myself included.…It proved my expertise in Scrum very well.…In fact, for me the CSM was my gateway to all things Agile…
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day