Learn how to sell to financial buyers who require a clear ROI and have to address multiple priorities.
- The financial industry is at the very heart of our economy. - How money is saved, spent, and moved, it impacts everything we do in business. - But the financial industry can be a challenging vertical to sell into. - But fear not. - I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - And I'm Lisa Mcleod. - We've worked with accounting firms, big banks, and a host of other financial institutions. - You know, we've also coached sellers, just like you, who sell into these companies and we've taught them how to win. - We've gathered tips and tricks that will help you sell into financial industry buyers.
- [Lisa] In this course, we're going to show you how to ask questions that speak directly to the pressing challenges in the financial industry. - [Elizabeth] And how to prove your ROI and read that annual report to craft a financial narrative. - [Lisa] We'll also show you how to cultivate a trusting relationship with someone who might be a skeptical buyer. - And how to beat your number in this numbers based industry. - So are you ready? Let's get started.
- Define investments.
- Craft a financial narrative.
- Explain how to read annual reports.
- Identify your buyers.
- Codify your value.
- Describe how to tap into industry deadlines.
- List reasons buyers will trust you.