Make your customers feel valued. Learn practical techniques for delivering outstanding customer service and increasing customer loyalty.
- I love customer service. It's fun to meet new people, and help them. I like the opportunity to make a difference in someone's day. Now, it's not always easy. It seems like we encounter a new challenge every day. Some customers are difficult to serve, and we don't always have all the answers. As customer service professionals our organizations count on us to overcome obstacles, and find a way to keep our customers happy. Hi, my name is Jeff Toister. I'm an author, consultant, and trainer who helps customer service teams unlock their hidden potential.
I'd like to share with you some proven techniques for delivering outstanding customer service. These are techniques I've learned from spending more than 25 years working as a customer service trainer, manager, and front line employee. This LinkedIn Learning course explores three fundamental skill sets. Creating stronger customer relationships by building rapport, exceeding your customer's expectations, and proven ways to solve problems, and defuse customer anger. Along the way we'll also look at how you can personally benefit from developing your customer service skills.
If you're like me you'll find that using these skills can make serving customers a little easier, and a lot of fun.
- Explore how you can use customer surveys to build rapport.
- Name three ways you can use active listening to serve your customers more effectively.
- Identify the different types of needs that must be addressed in order to solve problems.
- Explain the benefits of taking ownership of a problem.
- Define “preemptive acknowledgment” and recognize its impact on customer service.
- List three types of attitude anchors and explain their differences.