Learn how to build a cohesive and memorable team presentation.
- Presenting with a partner or team may feel like less pressure than presenting alone. You've got other people to share the responsibility and it may ease some of the tension or nerves you feel. But just because it feels easier, doesn't mean it actually is. In fact, it can be more challenging to present with teammates. This is because on top of your individual preparation, you have to coordinate a number of details with your colleagues. This is usually easier said than done. The good news is team presentations are often more dynamic and can be highly effective.
I'm Dr. Daisy Lovelace. In my role as a business school professor and corporate consultant, I've participated in and observed a wealth of team presentations. I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. In this course, I'll walk you through the stages of planning and delivering a strong team presentation. We'll start by discussing some of the mechanics and logistics for preparing to present specifically in teams. Then I'll give you some pointers on ways you can develop memorable content, organize it in a way that's easy for your audience to follow, and then I'll give you some pointers to help your team deliver your presentation with confidence.
Are you ready? Let's begin.
- Planning for a cohesive presentation
- Developing memorable content
- Creating a logical flow
- Building in seamless transitions between presenters
- Practicing and delivering a team presentation