Continue your Thrive journey and discover how to go from coping and surviving to actually thriving. Arianna Huffington and Joey Hubbard discuss how well-being can contribute to your productivity and success at work.
- We are at this inflection point in history when the accelerated pace of technology has meant that we feel less and less in control of our lives, more and more overwhelmed, and stress and burnout have truly become global epidemics affecting our health, our happiness, and our performance. It happened to me when I collapsed from exhaustion, sleep deprivation, burnout, ten years ago, broke my cheekbone, and that started my own journey into understanding how dangerous that delusion, that we have to be always on in order to succeed truly is, so in order to launch Thrive Global, I needed a Director of Trainings, and I was incredibly blessed to have met Joey Hubbard, and that I just loved the combination that he's of a great intellect, and an amazing open heart so that he can really communicate these messages with a deep caring as well as a deep scientific understanding of the topics, and I'm just absolutely thrilled that he's my partner on this Thrive Global journey.
- The importance of well-being
- Bringing your whole self to work
- Knowing your boundaries and limitations
- Investing in your relationships
- Working towards your strengths
- Knowing when to say no
- Holding yourself accountable to change