Gain a foundation in sales pipeline management and learn how to become more skilled at organizing leads, cultivating opportunities, forecasting outcomes, and closing sales.
- Do you know what separates the best salespeople from colleagues in their own companies and the top representatives from the competition? It's the ones who have worked diligently to develop an expertise in everything from a results-oriented sales process to always being fully trained and up-to-date with their company's product or service offerings. Most importantly, they spend time to ensure that their sales pipeline is always working efficiently and nothing slows it down to prevent sales being closed and revenue targets surpassed.
Hi, my name is Dean Karrel, and I've spent my entire career in sales and sales management positions. I'm really excited to teach this course on pipeline management since I feel it goes right to the core of what could separate a good salesperson from the exceptional one. In this course, we'll cover everything from the foundational sales pieces such as planning and preparation, to coaching and training. We'll dig into aligning your sales process to any pipeline strategy you want to work from, and we'll review the critical, analytical pieces along with key metrics.
The most successful sales professionals are fully aware of the importance of sales pipeline management, and are focused on fine-tuning every stage from getting leads to cultivating opportunities, and to closing sales. So let's get started.
- Sales foundations
- Organizing, planning, and tracking
- Developing leads
- Cultivating opportunities
- Closing sales
- Communicating and following up
- Forecasting sales
- Maintaining the sales pipeline
- Analyzing and making decisions