Find out how to systematically navigate the process of a complex sale, and receive the tactics and tools to increase your likelihood of sales success.
- If you're like most sellers in the business-to-business space, year after year, your company continues to invest in high-value solutions designed not only to solve your customers' problems, but also to fuel profitable growth and differentiate you from your competitors. You're likely also continue to struggle with the pressures of complexity in your sales cycles and commoditization in your customer conversations. Companies are finding it increasingly difficult to articulate and defend their value in the marketplace because it's becoming increasingly more difficult to connect that value to customer situations in a tangible and quantifiable way.
The more complex your customer situations and your solutions are, the more uncertainty and risk your customers feel. This uncertainty breeds decision paralysis in the minds of your customers. The percentage of sales opportunities ending in no decision is somewhere between 30 and 60% of the time in most business-to-business sales engagements. Put it all together and the consequences of this complexity in the selling process leads to lost revenues, longer sales cycles and in general, more unpredictable outcomes for both you and your customers.
Hi, I'm Jeff Bloomfield and I'm an author, coach and the CEO of Braintrust. I've spent my career teaching, coaching and developing sales people and sales managers. In this course, I will walk you through the steps necessary to simplify the complex, understand your buyers through a new paradigm and position your solutions in a way that adds value clarity with simplicity and clear differentiation. By applying the techniques in this course, you'll be able to spend less time trying to navigate the seas of complexity and more time actually solving customer problems with your unique solutions.
So let's begin.
- Simplifying the complex
- Mapping the buyer journey
- Identifying buyer objectives and challenges
- Using insights to drive urgency to buy
- Defining your compelling differentiation
- Mapping your solution to the problem
- Bridging the gap between problem and solution
- Gaining commitment