Explore strategies for efficiently and successfully recruiting top talent on social platforms. Learn how to jump-start your social media recruiting presence, find and approach ideal candidates, and more.
- Did you know that according to Christopher Mangle, even before a candidate gets a screening call or an invitation for a job interview, most have already had as many as 50 to 100 touch points across the employer brand and the organization. These touch points can be anything from emails to phone calls to visiting the company's website. Today's job seekers talk to their network. They talk about you and your employer brand. And the reality is you either become part of that conversation or you lose out.
Hi, I'm Bert Verdonck, a master trainer, professional speaker on social media, and international author focused on social recruiting and helping professionals and organizations become socially credible. In this course, we will cover how to make the most of your social recruiting activities. We'll do this by looking first at the recruiter's perspective by exploring how the recruiting industry has changed and what steps to include on your social recruiting journey. Then we will discuss the most important platforms and how to get better results.
And I will cover how to go above and beyond with your social recruiting tactics as well as how to scale your efforts internally. If you're new to recruiting, we'll cover the basics of getting started with social recruiting. And if you're a recruiting veteran, we'll talk about how you can maximize and improve what you're already doing. Let's get started.
- Why the social recruiting mindset is important
- Benefits of social recruiting
- Involving stakeholders in your social journey
- Posting jobs and relevant content
- Contacting job seekers the right way
- Promoting your employer brand
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Driving referral recruitment