Explore essential topics that can help you prepare to take and pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.
- While the basics of Agile are simple and straightforward, there are many nuances to the practices. After you've been using Agile practices for a while, you may feel ready to take the next step to prove to your company, and potential employers, the depth of expertise you've gained. Understanding these and the other details of the Agile narrative will prepare you for the PMI-ACP exam. This exam provides you with proven validation of your Agile skills and can help you kick your career into high gear.
I'm Kelley O'Connell, and I've been in project management for more than 20 years. I spent the first half of my career executing waterfall style projects, but more recently, I've been practicing and coaching Agile. In this course, we'll explore the topics you need to know in order to take the PMI-ACP Exam. We'll start by talking about eligibility for the exam, and going through the application process. Next, we'll explore the knowledge domains you'll be tested on.
We'll talk about how you can best prepare to make sure you pass the test the first time. By the end of this course, you'll be well on your way to knowing what to do to prepare for this career-launching exam. So, let's get started!
PMI, PMP, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exam overview
- Exam benefits
- Determining eligibility for the exam
- Navigating the application and audit process
- Reviewing core domain areas
- Reviewing the metrics covered on the exam
- How earned value management applies in agile
- What to expect on test day