Develop your management skills as a customer service leader. Learn how to align your team's efforts with company goals, develop a service strategy, engage employees, and lead with intention.
- Hi, I'm Brad Cleveland. Welcome to Customer Service Leadership. There has never before been a time where customer service has been more important. And while many principles of leadership are universal, there are dynamics that are unique to customer service that we've got to understand to be effective as leaders. And that's the direction we'll go with this course. The course is divided into four chapters. In the first we'll cover key steps required to build a strong foundation for effective customer service. In the second we'll look at important aspects of engaging with customers, including developing a service strategy, creating customer advocates, and others.
In the third chapter we'll turn to what it takes to build a strong approach, including cultivating an engaged team, how and where to make improvements, and other topics. In the last chapter we'll explore the importance of celebrating and look at the highest level of leadership, the greatest impact you can have. Leadership's a lifelong pursuit, but it's my hope this course will provide a solid framework you can use to identify the most relevant issues, make the most of the opportunities you have as a leader, and maybe even boost your career.
Thanks so much for joining me. I'm excited about our time together.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why leadership is important
- Understanding customer expectations
- Establishing KPIs
- Developing a service strategy
- Improving the service process
- Leveraging technology
- Budgeting secrets
- Traits of effective leaders