Expert recruiter Barbara Bruno provides a helpful guide to leaders, managers, and HR professionals who are looking to hire an external recruiting firm to help them find the right talent.
- Top-notch, engaged employees are the key to any successful business, and sometimes, you need help finding them. Recruiting firms are a great resource for talent, but it can be a challenge to identify the firms that could provide you with the best return on your investment. My name is Barb Bruno. I've been in the recruiting profession for over 25 years, and have placed more than 10,000 people in jobs. I've trained thousands of recruiters, and recruiting firm owners, how to better serve their clients and fill more of the requisitions they write.
In this course, I'm going to help you identify your needs, and understand your current hiring and retention challenges. You'll learn you to find the best recruiting firms by knowing what questions you should ask, and the answers you should be looking for. We'll discuss your hiring budget, and help you set expectations, and we'll learn how to understand recruiting firm contracts, guarantees and fees. If you want to know how to find and hire the right recruiting firm, learn how to use it effectively, and how to do it all within your budget, this is the course for you.
Let's get started.
- Recall the purpose of a gap analysis.
- Recognize the most insightful way to analyze retention rates.
- List three aspects of a recruiting firm that should be analyzed to determine if they fit your needs.
- Name three types of information you can obtain by reading a recruiting firm’s LinkedIn profile.
- Determine two important areas that indicate a recruiter’s success.
- Identify pertinent information that should be included in an annual prospectus.