Become someone that people love to work with. Learn how to gain the trust, admiration, and respect of your coworkers by adopting a love-oriented mindset.
- Forget finding a job you love, instead focus on making people love you and I promise you, you're going to find the work that is compelling, and challenging, and exciting, and fulfilling, and you will be great at it. I'm Jodi Glickman, and I teach people how to be great on the job every day in every situation. Whether you're on top of your game or you have no idea what's going on, I can show you how to make people love you at work, in a totally professional, platonic work-appropriate way.
And you don't have to take some crazy class, you don't have to study anything, making me love you is all about being generous, taking initiative, focusing on forward momentum, and being transparent. That is the gift of great on the job, and we're going to talk today about putting that into practice immediately so you are that person that I love and that I will do anything and everything for to help you succeed.
- Exploring the benefits of working for people you love
- Reaping the benefits of making people love you
- Incorporating generosity into your everyday life
- Demonstrating initiative at work
- Maintaining forward momentum
- Remaining transparent even when things go wrong