Ever struggle with staying focused? If so, then this course is for you. Learn the time management survival skills you need to protect your focus from daily distractions and grow your ability to stay on task, keeping attention on the most valuable items on your calendar.
- Ever feel like you can't stay focused anymore? Like your attention is constantly being chopped into lots of little pieces? If so, you're not alone. Focus is a significant challenge in the 21st century. But the question is, how do you and I regain our focus? In this course, we're going to cover how to first protect your focus and then second, grow it. We're going to explore tactical and instantly usable techniques that you can use to maintain focus for longer periods of time, avoid distractions in a digital world, improve your workspace so that it helps you stay focused, and also improve the quality of your relationships by being focused on the people you care most about.
We'll cover all of this and plenty more in Improving Your Focus.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Maintaining focus for longer periods of time
- Using your calendar to preserve focus
- Building a mental firewall
- Establishing expectations and boundaries
- Making time for others
- Avoiding distractions in a digital world
- Improving your workspace