Learn how to build a learning and development program for your organization to attract and retain talent as well as develop the skills that keep your organization competitive. Britt Andreatta shares how to uncover the potential of your employees and your organization by designing and implementing an L&D program.
- There is absolutely nothing more crucial to the success of your organization than how you help people learn. Learning is the vehicle by which your organization gains a competitive edge, attracts and retains the best talent, and your leaders grow to successfully lead your organization through opportunities and challenges, and that's what this course is all about. Whether you're just starting to offer learning development or have a well-established and multi-layered program, you'll gain some valuable information and strategies for helping your organization and your people rise to their potential.
I'm Dr. Britt Andreatta. For over 20 years, I've designed and delivered learning programs for organizations of all sizes. I've built effective solutions that drive results, and in this course, I want to help you do the same thing. To get started, I'll demonstrate the critical role that learning plays in every organization's growth and development. By serving as a true business partner to your organization, you can help your leaders achieve both current and future strategic goals. Next, I'll show you how to design and deliver training solutions that drive real and sustainable results.
And finally, I'll review some of the tools and systems you'll need to roll out an effective program that works now and into the future. I've created extensive worksheets for you to use to develop your learning program. These documents have been provided in the exercise files tab. So let's get started and discover how you can build a phenomenal learning and development program for your organization.
- Discovering the importance of L&D
- Identifying your L&D role or function
- Engaging employees with succession planning
- Uncovering organizational and employee potential
- Achieving a competitive advantage
- Delivering critical results
- Building a culture of learning
- Understanding the brain's natural system for learning
- Implementing on demand, embedded, flipped, and blended learning
- Choosing the right format to achieve results
- Adapting to an organization's maturity level
- Empowering practice and accountability
- Measuring the impact using the five levels of evaluation