Learn how to become a stronger sales leader by enhancing your coaching skills. This course covers the three elements of sales coaching—observation, customer-impact analysis, and feedback—and explains how to handle both positive and negative calls, and more.
- What is it like to be coached by you? I want you to really think about your answer. What is the experience of being coached by you? If it's good, this course will make it better. If it's not so good, (chuckles) I'm here to help you change that. Because, you see, being a strong sales coach is one of the most important elements of being a sales leader. In fact, according to a recent global survey, the mean return on an investment in coaching is seven times the initial investment.
And over a quarter of coaching clients reported a stunning ROI of 10 to 49 times the costs. 10 to 49 times the investment. That's amazing. Well, I'm Lisa McLeod. I work with clients like Google and Roche, and I'm also the author of five books, including the bestseller, Selling with Noble Purpose. But more importantly, I'm a former sales coach myself, and this is the course that I wish I'd had more than 30 years ago, when I got started in this business.
So I'm going to be your guide. I want to help you be a more successful sales coach, and I want to help you enjoy the process. So let's go!
- What sales coaching is and what it's not
- Planning for a call
- Dealing with a difficult call
- Debriefing after a big win or a loss
- Positioning yourself with the customer
- Dealing with customers who ignore your rep
- Handling abusive customers
- Planning joint calls
- Creating killer presentations and proposals
- Dealing with stalled sales processes