Learn how to align your recruiting strategy with the needs of your hiring organization.
- Are you tired of wasting your time recruiting candidates who aren't interviewed? Or who don't get hired? Well in this course we're going to fix that. My name is Barb Bruno and I've been in the recruiting profession for over 25 years and I've placed more than 10,000 people in jobs. Early in my career I realized I was able to fill a much higher percentage of jobs when I aligned my recruiting to job requirements. Since then I've trained over 25,000 recruiters how to work smarter, not harder, and they're reaping the benefits.
In this course you'll learn basics about sharing job requisitions, the common denominators of best hires, and candidate realities. We'll talk about the impact company culture and values have in recruiting, and discuss the greatest recruiting challenges. We'll do a detailed review of your recruiting process and I'll help you develop a step by step recruiting process that gets results. And finally, you'll learn how to book 100 percent of the candidates you present.
No matter what the job market, clients and candidates need our services. The key is to be the best at matching the right talent to the right opportunity. So there's no better time to take this course than right now.
- Sharing requisitions
- Identifying the common denominators of best hires
- Understanding candidate realities
- Soliciting directives from hiring authorities
- Uncovering internal candidates
- Recruiting to fill a department weakness
- Understanding details of the interview process
- Building a pipeline of candidates