Learn inside sales strategies to sell in today's complex and crowded marketplace. Find out how to reach power buyers and close more sales.
- Welcome to one of the fastest growing and very exciting sales professions, inside sales. This is one of the most important roles in the sales profession today, and whether you're new to the inside sales field or a seasoned pro, this course is designed to take your skills to a new level of excellence. I'm Josiane Feigone, I've been in the inside sales profession for over 25 years. I've trained over 40,000 sales people and authored two best-selling source books for inside sales teams and managers.
In this course, I will share with you a fundamental introduction to the inside sales profession. This includes the tactical skills required for success when selling in today's noisy, crowded, fast-paced market. It begins with understanding the essential qualities that make for inside sales success, and how to set your tools up and pump up your momentum in order to sell to today's busy customers. Next, you'll learn how strong introductions will earn you time, and how to recognize gatekeepers that might shut you out.
We will also dive into the importance of stronger lead generation that ensures that you're listening and presenting to these power buyers, and how to rebuttal from the toughest objections. And when it comes to closing more sales, the confidence you maintain and the partners you create will always keep you winning. So, if you're ready, let's get started.
- Understanding the qualities of successful inside sales pros
- Using the right sales tools
- Social selling with LinkedIn
- Improving your response rate
- Building a foolproof qualification plan
- Getting past gatekeepers
- Handling objections
- Closing the sale