Bring people together, accomplish goals, and generate success for yourself and others by mastering the dynamics of office politics and taking charge with integrity.
- What do you think of when you hear the phrase office politics? Nothing good, I'm willing to bet. Back stabbing, betrayal, petty grievances, and power plays are typically what come to mind. No one deserve to work in an environment like that, but the answer isn't to throw up your hands in defeat and try to ignore what's going on around you. Instead, it's to master office politics by understanding the dynamics and taking charge with integrity. I'm Dorie Clark and I'm a former presidential campaign spokesperson.
I've taken the techniques of electoral politics and applied them to office politics so that you can blunt the advances of unscrupulous co-workers and proactively create momentum for your best ideas. We'll talk about how to marshal social proof on your behalf, gain the legitimate support of your coworkers, identify and build relationships with key decision makers, and more. This course is all about how to succeed by doing business the right way. So if you're ready, let's get started.
- Building social proof and goodwill
- Exhibiting authenticity
- Defining your workplace goals
- Identifying key decision makers
- Strengthening relationships
- Identifying company values
- Connecting your colleagues