Start a career helping talent acquisition professionals and hiring authorities attract and hire the best talent. Learn best practices and strategies for becoming a successful external recruiter.
- I would like to describe an amazing opportunity to you. Imagine an opportunity that offered you unlimited income potential. You could choose your own clients, you can choose your own candidates, and there are no limits on what you can achieve or earn. That's the job of the external recruiter. As a recruiter, you have the ability to change a life and change a company every day. And that's what this course is all about.
My name is Barbara Bruno, and I've worked in this amazing profession for 25 years, and I've placed over 10,000 people in opportunities. In this course, I want to share strategies and techniques with you. I will show you how to attract the talent your clients will hire. I will show you how to attract the best clients and overcome objections. You will learn how to effectively prep and debrief your clients and candidates. And of course, we're going to teach you how to effectively close.
Improving your skills as an external recruiter is possible, and from what you learn in this course, you'll be well on your way to becoming a great external recruiter.
As a recruiter, having a great relationship with your clients is critical for your financial success. Barbara explains how to build a profitable client base, differentiate yourself from your competition, and how to effectively market candidates to your clients.
To be successful with any client, you also need to build your talent network—and know where to find talent, how to screen and interview candidates, and how to overcome objections from candidates or clients. Lastly, Barbara outlines best practices for a lifetime of success in recruiting.
- Finding career opportunities in recruiting
- Dealing with clients, candidates, and competitors
- Building a profitable client base
- Differentiating yourself from other recruiters
- Attracting candidates through referrals and networking
- Overcoming objections from clients and candidates
- Recruiting temporary and contract workers