Technical recruiters focus on finding top technical talent to meet the ever-growing demand by employers worldwide. Find out what it takes to succeed in the IT recruiting profession.
- If you watch TV, read newspapers, or talk to any hiring authorities, it is no mystery that there is a tremendous shortage of tech talent. This is great news for tech recruiters. As a tech recruiter, it is our job to help hiring authorities attract top talent and help candidates advance their careers. Throughout my career, I've learned there are skills and strategies that can help you be more effective. And that's what this course is all about.
My name is Barb Bruno. I've been in this amazing profession for 25 years, and I've placed over 10,000 people in jobs. In this course I want to show you how you can represent the best talent, represent the best hiring authorities, effectively overcome objections, know exactly where to focus your efforts, dramatically improve referrals, and lastly, effectively negotiate and close. Technical recruiting is all about finding top talent fast.
And with the knowledge you'll gain in this course, you will be better equipped to close more deals.
There's a shortage of top technical talent worldwide. The demand for qualified technical recruiters has never been higher. The strategies in this course will help you recruit technical talent faster and meet the ever-growing demands of hiring authorities.
- Segments of IT recruiting
- Verifying credentials
- Managing visas and work restrictions
- Managing relationships with candidates
- Attracting top technical talent
- Overcoming candidate and hiring authority objections
- Negotiating and closing an offer