To find the best and brightest people for a role, you need to know where to look. Barbara Bruno helps you implement talent-sourcing strategies to recruit top candidates.
- If you're a sourcer or recruiter just like me then you know the feeling. You have great jobs you're recruiting for or sourcing for and you're actually excited about them. You also have surfaced a ton of candidates and yet nothing fits. You've exhausted all your current connections and resources and you just can't find that perfect candidate that you know will be hired. And of course time is always ticking. You and I both know it's harder than ever to attract passive candidates.
Those are the candidates who are actively working, they're not looking for a new job. But often times those are the most desirable candidates that will get hired. But the question is, how can you find them? That's what this course is all about. I'm Barb Bruno and I've been working in the staffing and recruiting profession for over 25 years. I've helped sourcer's and recruiters just like you all over the world improve their results. Sourcing top talent is challenging but it's not impossible if you know what to do and more importantly where to go.
In this course I want to share with you some proven sourcing techniques that you can use right away to help find great candidates for your open jobs.
- Explain the benefits of mobile recruiting.
- Predict future employment needs to create an effective sourcing strategy.
- Identify the benefits of Boolean search strings and crowdsourcing.
- Recognize the role of social media in sourcing new talent.
- List four factors you should consider when evaluating new or current resources.
- Name two areas in which your sourcing and recruiting strategies can be enhanced by proactive recruiting.