Best-selling author and sales coach Lisa Earle McLeod explains what makes sales negotiations different and how to negotiate deals that stick.
- People have been teaching negotiation skills for decades but in the last few years three critical things have changed. Number one, thanks to the internet buyers have more information. Number two, thanks to reality TV everybody is familiar with negotiation skills. And number three, we now understand how peoples brains react during a negotiation. So in this course you're gonna learn how to be a better negotiator and you're gonna discover why sales requires a completely different set of skills.
You're also gonna discover the surprising reasons why compromise doesn't actually work and how you can create deals that stick. I'm Lisa McLeod, I'm a sales leadership consultant, I work with clients like Google or Roush and I'm also the author of five books, including the best seller Selling with Noble Purpose. I'm gonna be your guide. I want to help you be a more successful negotiator and I also want you to enjoy the process. So let's go.
- Negotiating with noble purpose
- Three kinds of sales negotiation
- Why deals fall apart
- Spotting and diffusing negotiation traps
- Asking for their boss
- Negotiating via email
- Avoiding renegotiating sales