Learn sustainability strategies to reduce your company's carbon footprint, mitigate risk, help your bottom line, and protect your company's brand.
- Almost 150 years ago, the writer, Henry David Thoreau, asked the question, what's the use of a house if you don't have a decent planet to put it on. And, you might ask that same question about your business. These days, if we're not running our businesses financially, socially, and environmentally in a sustainable manner, we won't be in business for much longer. Hi, I'm David Bennell, and I've spent the last 20 years at the intersection of sustainability and business.
This course is designed for business people at every level, whether executive, manager, supervisor, or individual contributor. It will help you transform the way you work by challenging old assumptions and discovering new insights. My goal is to help you have numerous a-ha moments, about business and sustainability. Where you say to yourself, I've never thought about it that way before. And then take action to make a change. We'll challenge all the assumptions and better position you and your company to compete in the 21st century.
It's an exciting future of unprecedented challenges and opportunities. And sustainability will be front and center for every business. Let's get started.
Last, he helps you figure out where to find resources to help track key metrics, assess your company's carbon footprint, and improve your environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Learn how to build a reputation as a company focused on sustainability.
- Discover how to manage supply chains more responsibly and effectively.
- Identify meaningful goals.
- Identify the distinctions between supply chains and value chains.