Get support and buy-in for your ideas by learning how to pitch them to executives. In this course, leadership consultant Mike Figliuolo shows you how to use his Structured Thought and Communication method to define, test, and present your idea.
- Do you have great ideas, but never seem to get them approved? Are you stuck in analysis paralysis? Do you find that no matter how much data you bring to the table people just won't say yes to your idea? The good news is there's a simple straight forward process for getting your ideas approved. I'm Mike Figliuolo, and I've been teaching this method to leaders around the world for well over a decade. The structured thought process will help you go from idea to approval efficiently and effectively.
In this course, I'll cover defining the question, generating a clear and compelling recommendation, structuring your argument, building buy-in, and doing the right analysis to prove your case. Getting your ideas approved doesn't have to be as difficult as we make it. By following the structured thought process, I'll give you a set of clear and easy steps for making your case and getting to yes.
- Using the Structured Thought and Communication method
- Selecting an architecture style for your idea
- Testing your idea
- Refining your idea into a story
- Identifying the required facts
- Proving and disproving hypotheses
- Choosing a communication format
- Finalizing your presentation