Learn what every small business owner needs to know about marketing a product or service.
- Hi. I'm Brad Batesole. And welcome to Small Business Marketing Fundamentals. In this course, I'm going to walk you through the ins and outs of marketing on a small budget with a small team. This includes everything from evaluating your brand, to looking at the wide array of marketing channels. Along the way, I'll show you how to identify your value proposition, size up your competition, and look closely at creating your first marketing plan. We'll also explore the various advertising opportunities available to you. There, I'll be giving you insights into each of the major options along with helpful tips to make your campaigns a success.
Together, we'll even be looking at how to decide when it's time to bring in professional help, and we'll spend some time making sure you understand the best ways to measure your results. Whether you're looking to start your own home based business, or joining a small company as a marketer, you'll find the skills you need to connect with your customers all in this course. Let's get started.
- Why small business marketing is different
- Identifying your market
- Sizing up the competition
- Auditing your brand
- Selecting marketing channels
- Crafting your creative
- Getting professional marketing help
- Measuring your results