Learn how to make better business decisions faster, incur less risk, and gain support for your decisions.
- Do you find in your organization it takes forever to make a decision? Do you face an environment where everyone feels like they need to be included in the decision-making process, and we can't make a decision until everyone says yes? There's a better way. I'm Mike Figliuolo, and in this course I'm going to cover a decision-making process that should help balance the trade-off between speed and accuracy of decision-making.
I'll cover who to involve in decision-making and how to involve them. I'll discuss the sources of ambiguity and how to reduce that uncertainty while at the same time not taking forever to make the call. So if you're interested in making better and faster decisions, this process is for you. So let's get started.
- Define types of decision-making styles.
- Explain the benefits of participatory decision-making.
- Identify when to use a consensus-based decision-making style.
- List the components of an RACI matrix.
- Describe how to reduce decision-making risk.
- Implement a decision-making cycle.