Create a culture of accountability at every level of your organization, with these leadership tips from executive coach Mike Figliuolo.
- One thing that differentiates a good leader from a great one, is the ability to drive accountability in their organization. I'm Mike Figliuolo, and I'd like to discuss how you can you can use these accountability principles to drive your own performance, to clarify expectations of the members of your team, and ultimately, how to drive the performance of your entire organization. I'll discuss the difference between accountability and responsibility. I'll cover how you can set clear expectations for the members of your team and use incentives to either create rewards or consequences.
And finally, how to take the sum of daily actions, align those with the organization's values and drive a true culture of accountability in your firm. So let's look at how you can use these accountability principles to differentiate yourself as a leader.
- Define accountability.
- Compare and contrast accountability and responsibility.
- Identify ways a leader can model accountability.
- Explain how to define accountability for a team.
- List examples of consequences for failing to deliver.
- Describe how to strengthen a brand by establishing and reinforcing a culture of accountability.