Learn how to conduct an effective strategic planning process that results in a clear, compelling strategic plan for your organization.
- Are you operating in an increasingly competitive market? Do you feel like you're spending a lot of time and effort but you're just not making progress against the initiatives that are meaningful? I'm Mike Figliuolo, and I'd like to share with you a strategic planning method that can help you with those issues. This is the same method that's used by the global elite consulting firms. Fortune 1000 corporations use this very same method and I personally use it with clients of mine.
I'm going to cover how you set a destination and articulate a vision and a mission for where you want your organization to be. I'll cover how you can focus and prioritize your efforts on the highest value initiatives that are going to drive your goals. And I'll cover how you can allocate resources appropriately to make sure those initiatives make the progress that you're looking for. So let's get started with Strategic Planning Fundamentals.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Avoiding strategic planning risks
- Assessing the market
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Defining your direction, mission, and vision
- Determining core competencies
- Evaluating and prioritizing opportunities
- Assessing your initiatives
- Organizing for success