Prepare your organization to communicate to key audiences in the event of a crisis that impacts your business or brand.
- When was the last time something embarrassing or horrible happened to your organization? Maybe your company accidentally sent out an inappropriate Tweet, or a customer was injured by your product, or a new story sent your entire industry into a tailspin. These are disruptions in the usual way of doing business and that represents a crisis. In this course, I want to share with you the fundamentals of crisis communication. I'll help you understand how to notify your audiences, and how to assemble a core crisis communication team.
I'll teach you how to craft statements. I'll also share how to perform a post-crisis evaluation so that you're better prepared for the next time. I hope you never experience a crisis, but when you do, crisis communication maybe one of the most helpful courses you'll ever take.
- Defining crisis
- Responding quickly and confidently
- Identifying audiences
- Building your crisis response team
- Developing proactive and reactive statements
- Assessing your post-crisis response