Learn how to adopt an agile mindset and build an agile team: one that is self-organized, collaborative, and accountable.
- To succeed with today's fast moving complex business projects, you need to learn how to become more agile. But being agile isn't just finding another way to deliver products. At the core of every Agile effort, there's a highly motivated Agile team. To be successful, this new team needs to think about their work in ways that are completely different from traditional projects. They need to self organize, be highly collaborative, and accountable for their own work. In this course, I'll show you the crucial ingredients for a productive Agile team.
We'll go through all the roles, then I'll show you the responsibilities for each of these roles. Finally we'll discuss how to think and work like an Agile team. This course is the first in Lynda's Agile at Work series. Whether you're a project manager, a software developer, or a senior manager, this series is designed to help you get greater agility from your team. So let's get started building your Agile team.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Starting agile in your organization
- Defining team roles and responsibilities
- Letting the team self-organize
- Training the team
- Thinking and delivering like an agile team
- Avoiding pitfalls