Discover how to successfully manage multiple generations, from Baby Boomers to Millennials, and figure out what each generation wants and needs.
- I'm Dr. Christina Schlachter, Executive Coach and Leadership Consultant. There's plenty of buzz about generation gaps in the workplace. How in the world can you manage such a diverse workforce and make them happy and productive while doing it? In this course, we'll look at who these different generations are and why they have the perspectives they do. I'll show you how to best communicate across generations to help you deliver results.
We will dive into how to give feedback to employees of any age, and we'll look at how to avoid some common pitfalls when groups from different generations work together. All of these areas can help you strengthen your leadership skills so you can manage like pro, no matter what your age of your employees may be.
- Observing different generations at work
- Avoiding overgeneralizing generations
- Motivating different generations
- Communicating across generations
- Developing employees
- Changing your management style to fit different generations