Learn the executive leadership qualities that set the best apart from the rest.
- John Quincy Adams said, "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." Though he lived and led over 200 years ago, his words still reign true. Especially for executive leaders. Notice, between all those more's, he doesn't say, or. It's more on top of more. And that's executive leadership. If you're an executive leader, or might want to be one someday. I've designed this course for you. Executive leaders need to handle much higher levels of ongoing responsibility for people, resources and results.
The stakes are high, but so are the satisfaction and pride that come from serving people. Helping them succeed in adding significant value. This is my passion, my life's work. I've been on faculty many years at one of the worlds leading schools of management. And work with several other worlds leading executive search firms. Which asked me to coach senior leaders they assess, and I've coached hundreds over the past two decades. In this course, I'll share specific hands on examples, and the most relevant results from the best global research. On executive leadership success. I've arranged everything, so you can go through step by step and easily identify the areas you want to concentrate on.
And the best actions to take to do it. A lot has changed about executive leadership since John Adam's time. But not that, he prioritized taking action. The rights actions, and so will we, let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding the four disciplines of executive leadership
- Thinking strategically
- Creating shared purpose
- Inspiring confidence—even under pressure
- Motivating and communicating
- Establishing priorities and focus
- Leading change
- Developing yourself<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.