Discover how to manage your project quality and produce results that provide lasting value to your business.
- Hi, I'm Bob McGannon and this is Managing Project Quality. This course covers approaches you can apply to ensure the products of your project meet the needs of your stakeholders. Quality starts with the approaches you use to collect requirements and continues after you deliver your project. This course will take you through various quality approaches and tools to ensure you produce the right level of quality in balance with cost to meet the needs of your client.
We'll start by examining the definition of project quality and then examine the four major components of quality, function, outputs, performance and reliability. I will discuss the concept of quality assurance and testing and also present common quality issues and how you can avoid them. Lastly, we will take a special look at testing in information technology projects. Sufficient and cost-effective quality approaches can help you deliver projects that produce lasting business value.
I will introduce you to the best ways you can plan, evaluate, and execute your project quality initiatives in Managing Project Quality.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is project quality?
- Using Pareto analysis and Lean Six Sigma
- Balancing quality, project workload, and customer needs
- Addressing quality issues
- Planning IT tests
- Testing deliverables<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.