Pursue the next step in your Thrive journey to create a life filled with less stress, greater well-being, and enhanced productivity. Arianna Huffington shares how to set priorities in this third course of six.
- Hi everybody, welcome to my home. This is really exciting for me because I've never done an e-course before. And the reason I decided to do it because wherever I went talking about Thrive, talking about how we can move beyond just surviving and succeeding to actually thriving, to actually creating a life of meaning, and joy, and more peace, and less stress. I've got people saying yeah, I like the message, I agree with the message, but how do I go from knowing what's good for me to actually doing what's good for me? And that's what we're going to do together during this journey.
I'm a work in progress, we're all works in progress. We are going to support each other. This is what I call our Thrive tribe.
- Evaluating and identifying priorities
- Focusing on your breath
- Prioritizing your goals
- Valuing your time
- Evaluating your relationships
- Tracking sleep and movement
- Considering keystone habits