Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Using timelines to create a yearly marketing plan, part of Note-Taking for Business Professionals.
- In this video, you're going to learn…how to create a timeline for a yearly marketing plan…using the XMind software platform.…Timelines can help you take note…of information in chronological order.…This template will help you easily…and visually create a timeline for a yearly marketing plan.…Now, as you can see here,…this particular timeline is organized by quarter.…Under queue one, you'll see the months January,…February, and March.…If you click on the plus sign next to the month of January,…you'll notice it will expand…and you can add whatever details you want in this area.…
For example, you might add three marketing initiatives…that need to get done in January.…For the other months, you can easily add these subtopics…by clicking on the month…and pressing the Tab button on your keyboard.…What if you wanted to organize it by month…instead of quarter?…You can easily do so…by double clicking on the text and renaming.…Since I'm now organizing it by month instead of quarter,…I can modify all these other areas…to reflect the new timeline.…
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Exploring the keys to active listening
- Focusing on the ideas
- Capturing an action plan
- Taking notes while reading
- Creating to-do lists, project plans, and meeting notes
Skill Level Beginner
1. Effective Note-Taking Strategies
2. Taking Note of What You Read
3. Bonus: Note-Taking XMind Templates
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.